Krakow, which for several centuries served as the capital of Poland, as well as the location for the oldest university in this part of Europe, up until today remains the indisputable cultural capital of Poland. Wawel castle – the residence of Polish kings, and Wawel cathedral - the royal coronation site.
What’s beautiful in Krakow
- The Market Square – the largest medieval market place in Europe; luxury shops and restaurants
- The Old Town – museums, sanctuaries, palaces and beautiful tenement houses
- Wawel Hill – the royal castle
- Objects of cult – multiple churches and cathedrals
- Kazimierz – the old Jewish District – Jewish synagogues, museums, cemeteries, the old Jewish ghetto, Schindler’s factory…variety of unique cafes, bistros and pubs.
- Vistula river boulevards – picturesque recreational area
We cordially invite you to visit us!